The Mossy Oak Women’s Sherpa 2.0 Pant is the ultimate in performance for cool temperatures. Whether you’re traversing mountainous terrain or enjoying your favorite deer stand, the athletic cut fabric guarantees you all day comfort. It features a soft, micro-fleece outer layer, and Sherpa fleece lining to keep you deadly quiet and warm without the bulk. Pair it with any light to heavy weight base layering system for all-season use in cool to frigid conditions.
- 390g Performance Fleece Fabric
- Sherpa Fleece Lining for Ultimate Warmth
- Athletic Cut Fabric
- Articulated Stitched Knees for Easier Squatting and Kneeling
- Deadly Quiet and Ultra Soft
- 4 Total Pockets: Two Slash Hand Pockets, Two Slip Pockets on Each Leg
- Button Closure & Zippered Fly
- Partial Elastic Waist for Extra Comfort and Belt Loops with D-Ring Accessory Loop on Front Left
- Knee Length Leg Zipper with Button Storm Flap
- Snap Tab Hem Ankle Adjustment with Three Position Snap
DESIGN: These hunting clothes for women feature an outer shell made from soft, quiet and durable 390g performance micro-fleece fabric that sheds light rain and snow. The inner layer is lined with sherpa fleece for ultimate warmth in cold weather.
COMFORT: These hunting pants for women were designed specifically for the female physique with a solid yet soft feel for a comfortable fit. They also feature articulated stitched knees for easier squatting and kneeling.
FEATURES: Our womens hunting pants have knee length leg zippers, a 3 position snap tab ankle adjustment, and 4 Pockets – two slash hand pockets & two slip pockets on each leg. They are the perfect addition to any womens hunting gear collection.
VERSATILITY: Pair it with any light to heavy weight base layering system for all-season use in cool to frigid conditions. These womens hunting camo pants are available in our Mossy Oak Break-Up Country pattern.
WOMEN’S WAIST SIZING: Small (30″-32″) | Medium (32″-34″) | Large (36″-38″) | X-Large (40″-42″) | 2X-large (44″-46″) | INSEAM LEGNTH: 32